Castle Rock County Park – Adams County, WI.
Castle Rock County Park is located in Quincy Township, Adams County in Central Wisconsin on Castle Rock Flowage. This is the busiest county park only second to Petenwell County Park which is directly north about 15 mile on Cty Rd Z. General Facilities: Swimming Area, boat launch, restroom / modern showers, playground equipment, hiking trails, disposal station, game room, food, snacks and ice.
Castle Rock Park - 70 with expansion to 130 acres, Allowable Campsites 200 and 200 picnic tables.
Castle Rock County Park Photos
• camping Regulations" href="http://www.adamscountyparkswi.com/info.shtml">camping Regulations & camping Rates
• camping – There’s about 200 campsites that can be rented Daily, Weekly and Monthly for both Campers and Tent with or without electric call 608-339-4230 for pricing and ask about special group rates for 20+ camping units. Primitive Campsites & Waterfront camping are available.
• Boat Launch – Castle Rock County Park has one of the nicest developed boat launches on Castle Rock for you large fishing and ski boats.
• Public Sandy Beach - check with the Castle Rock County Park for times & lifeguard hours.
• Castle Rock Lake – Is Wisconsin’s 4th largest inland body of water with 13,955 acres with Musky, Northern Pike, Walleye, Catfish and Panfish.
• Playground Equipment – Kids can play at the playground located in the center of the park.
• Boat Docks / Piers / Safe harbor – Seasonal boat slip / pier rentals for Castle Rock County Park are on a 1st come 1st serve basic. To lock in your dock space call 608-339-4230 beginning the 1st of the year.
• Park Security including Quiet Hours – The county park is patrolled nightly and/or on weekends and enforce from 11:00 pm to 7:30 am.
Adams County, WI Park Stickers $25 (for up to 2 vehicles’ you own) or Daily Stickers are $4 in 2008
Campsites with Electric
Castle Rock Lakefront Homes for Sale in Adams Cty, WI.
Castle Rock Waterfront Land for Sale in Adams Cty, WI.